FREE COVID-19 VACCINE NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL IHSS PROVIDERS AND RECIPIENTS AGES 6 MONTHS AND OLDER
Free COVID-19 vaccination is currently being offered to all IHSS providers and recipients ages 6 months and older. Those who want to be vaccinated can schedule a free appointment or find more information regarding the COVID-19 vaccine on the Department of Public Health (DPH) website: LA County COVID-19 Vaccine
- Pfizer: for individuals ages 6 months and older
- Moderna: for individuals ages 6 months and older
- Johnson & Johnson: for individuals ages 18 and older
*Learn more on vaccine doses and booster shots at DPH COVID Vaccine Schedule
If you do not have a computer or need help with scheduling an appointment, please contact the DPH Telephone Help Line at (833) 540-0473 between 8:00 am - 8:30 pm, 7 days a week.
IMPORTANT: If you are unable to attend your appointment or make another appointment, please cancel the original appointment in order to open the time slot for others.
IHSS providers and recipients ages 6 months and above will need to bring the following verification to their vaccination appointment:
- Proof of age (driver’s license, state-issued ID card, Medicare card, passport, birth certificate, etc.)
- A consent form is required for all minor recipients ages 6 months through 17 at each vaccination visit. Consent forms are available at the vaccination sites, can be printed for free in LA County libraries,
Print out and complete the form: Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form
*Also available in the following languages:
Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form-Spanish (Español)
Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form-Armenian (Հայերեն)
Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form-Chinese (中文)
Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form-Cambodian (ភាសាខ្មែរ)
Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form-Farsi (فارسی)
Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form-Korean (한국인)
Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form-Russian (Pусский)
Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form-Tagalog (Tagalog)
Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
Important information for all minor recipients ages 6 months through 17:
- Schedule an appointment at a vaccination site that offers the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines.
- Recipients ages 16 and 17 should be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian if possible. If this is not possible, they must bring a consent form signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- Recipients ages 6 months through 15 must be accompanied by their parent, legal guardian, or a responsible adult. If the child is accompanied by a responsible adult, the consent form must name the responsible adult and be signed by the parent or legal guardian.
- Parent, guardian, or responsible adult who accompanies the recipient must bring their photo ID.
Providers can schedule the same appointment as their recipients for the convenience of providing IHSS services during the vaccination appointment.
NOTE: Providers and recipients must have their own appointments.
Additional information on the COVID-19 vaccine will be released as it becomes available.