Minimum requirements to file a CalFresh application:
1. Applicant’s full name and
2. Household’s address (unless homeless, district address is acceptable), and
3. Signature of the Head of household, any adult household member, an authorized representative, or a responsible household member.
CalFresh Benefit Allotment
As of October 1, 2021, all CalFresh customers will see a 5% INCREASE to their monthly benefit amount. This increase is a result of a Cost of Living Adjustment (COLA).
To learn more, view the CalFresh Program Fact Sheet!
The easier and quickest way to apply for CalFresh is online at Your Benefits Now!
You can also apply for CalFresh benefits in the following methods:
- In person through a Drop Box located at any DPSS District Offices
- In person with any CalFresh Outreach partners
- By Mail to any local DPSS District offices
- By Fax at (310) 215-8220.
Customer Service Center Hours of Operation
The Customer Service Center is available to assist you:
We are closed on all Sundays and County Holidays.
If you don’t have access to the internet to apply for CalFresh online, please use this to find the nearest internet hotspots to you!