L.A. County Probation Office Community First Resource and Career Fair
Justice-involved individuals are scheduled to meet with their respective probation officers and L.A. County’s Probation Department is hosting a community resource fair for the first time. they’re organizing an event to also assist the parents and extended family members of those who are justice-involved at their Centinela office.
Wednesday, May 24, 2023, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
1330 West Imperial Highway, Los Angeles, CA 90044
- Probation has identified four targeted populations they plan to reach at this community resource fair:
- Adult justice-involved individuals;
- Regular community members, such as parents of those who are justice-involved;
- Justice-involved individuals who are 18 to 25 years, and
- Youth between 14 and 21 who are involved in the juvenile justice system