The 24th Annual Families and Fathers National/International Conference: Be The Difference 2023
Dr. James C. Rodríguez, MSW, President and CEO of Fathers and Families Coalition of America, will be hosting their 24th annual conference. The conference theme is Be The Difference, starting Monday, April 24th, and ending Thursday, April 27th.
Specialty Day - Monday, April 24th, 2023
Full Conference Days -Tuesday, April 25th - Thursday, April 27th at 5:00 p.m.
Hilton Los Angeles Airport Hotel
5711 W Century Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90045
Hotel Room Reservation
Attendee Registration Page
Exhibitor Registration Page
The Fathers and Families Coalition of America is hosting a hybrid international event, and different sessions will also be relevant to in-person and virtual audiences. To make things easy for the two attendee types, FFCA has created one agenda page for in-person attendees and one for online attendees.
Professional participants represent diverse professional fields such as child welfare, early childhood, marriage and family therapists, social work, criminal justice, psychologists, educators, counselors, family service workers, fatherhood practitioners, public policy, foundations, military/veterans services, youth and homelessness, foster care, mental health, and more.
TEN REASONS TO JOIN THE BE THE DIFFERENCE 2023 CONFERENCE
1. Inspiring Stories and Workshops
2. Evidence-Based Interventions, Promising Practices, Latest Trends, & Parent Engagement Models
3. New & Innovative Ideas to Bring Back to Your Program
4. Wonderful International Parent Engagement Curriculums
5. Increase Your Skills, Sharpen Your Abilities, Build Upon Your Knowledge, and Receive Exceptional Information
6. Connect With Content Experts and Researchers in Social Work, Early Childhood, Education, Fatherhood, Criminal Justice, and other Professionals
7. Experience Dynamic Keynote Sessions
8. Enjoy Several Planned Networking Evening Events
9. Take Away Stories of Passion and Purpose During the Mid-Week Gala
10. Networking with Exhibitors, Faculty, Attendees, and Guests
Contact Dr. Brittany D. Watkins, Community Partnership Engagement Coordinator with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.