Substance Use Disorder
Is Substance Use Disorder controlling your life?
- In the past year, have you had a drink containing alcohol?
- On a typical day, do you have one alcoholic drink or more?
- In the past year, have you had five or more alcoholic drinks on one occasion?
- In the past year, have you used any drug that was not prescribed by your doctor?
- Have you ever injected a drug for non-medical purposes?
- Is Substance Use Disorder a barrier to your finding or keeping a job?
If you responded yes to any of these questions, you may be dependent on alcohol or drugs.
We can help!
If you are receiving CalWORKs benefits and you are participating in the Department of Children and Family Services, Family Preservation Program, let your Eligibility or GAIN Worker know. Some of these services can be included in your Welfare-to-Work
Find the LA County services and facilities that serve your area...
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Child Abuse
- Civil Rights
Complaint (562) 908-8501
- Domestic Violence
- Elder Abuse
- Mental Health
- Safely Surrender Baby
- Substance Use Disorder
- Welfare Fraud
- Women's Health