Do you have a mental health Issue?
- Feelings, fears or worries that interfere with your daily tasks
- Problems getting along with others
- Thoughts of seriously hurting yourself or others
- Severe emotional issues that continue to bother or upset you
- If you can identify with any of these feelings, you may be experiencing a mental health issue.
We can help you!
There are many services available to help you with these feelings. They include:
- Comprehensive clinical assessment and treatment services
- Help getting through a crisis
- On-the-job support services
- Medication support
- Rehabilitation services
- Assistance in obtaining appropriate benefits and aid such as SSI or Medicare
You may call:
The Mental Health Access Line
365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
Find the LA County services and facilities that serve your area...
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Child Abuse
- Civil Rights
Complaint (562) 908-8501
- Domestic Violence
- Elder Abuse
- Mental Health
- Safely Surrender Baby
- Substance Use Disorder
- Welfare Fraud
- Women's Health