Coordinated Care Initiative: Managed Long-Term Services and Supports and the Cal MediConnect Program
The Fiscal Year (FY) 2012-13 State Budget established the Coordinated Care Initiative (CCI) in eight demonstration counties, including Los Angeles, to coordinate care for Medi-Cal and Medicare dual eligibles.
In Los Angeles County, dual eligibles have medical, behavioral health, long-term services and supports (LTSS), such as nursing facility care, IHSS, Multi-purpose Senior Services Program (MSSP), and Community-based Adult Services (CBAS), coordinated through one of the five State-selected local health plans: Care 1st, CareMore, L.A. Care, Molina and Health Net.
For more information on CCI, please go to CalDuals.org
Find the LA County services and facilities that serve your area...
Important Phone Numbers
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- IHSS Application, Toll Free:
1-888-944-IHSS (4477) or
- L.A. County Toll Free Info. Line: 211
- Adult Protective Services (APS):
- IHSS Helpline:
- Provider Registry: Personal Assistance Service Council (PASC):
- PASC CBI Clearance Inquiry:
- SEIU Local 2015:
- IHSS Provider Self Service Line: