Timesheet At-A-Glance (TAG)
Timesheet At-A-Glance (TAG) is an online system that allows IHSS providers to access information on timesheet activity. TAG provides information on the timesheet received date, if the timesheet was processed, the number of paid hours, and the amount paid. To log on to TAG, the provider will need his/her provider identification number, date of birth, and the last four digits of his/her Social Security Number.
Find the LA County services and facilities that serve your area...
Important Phone Numbers
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- IHSS Application, Toll Free:
1-888-944-IHSS (4477) or
- L.A. County Toll Free Info. Line: 211
- Adult Protective Services (APS):
- IHSS Ombudsman:
- Provider Registry: Personal Assistance Service Council (PASC):
- PASC CBI Clearance Inquiry:
- SEIU Local 2015:
- IHSS Provider Self Service Line: