The applications for the homeless benefits available under the DPSS have been added to this page.
CalWORKs policy: DPSS ePolicy
Homeless Programs and Services for CalWORKs Families
DPSS offers a number of benefits and services designed to assist CalWORKs families who are homeless or at-risk of homelessness.
Homeless benefits include:
- Homeless Assistance Program (Temporary, Permanent, and Permanent Arrearages) Fact Sheet
- Moving Assistance (MA) Program
- Emergency Assistance to Prevent Eviction (EAPE) Program
- 4-Month Rental Assistance (RA) Program
- Temporary Homeless Assistance Program (THAP)+14 Fact Sheet
These homeless benefits and services are administrated by Eligibility Workers and Homeless Case Managers in CalWORKs district offices and by Homeless Supportive GAIN Services Workers in GAIN regions.
To apply for CalWORKs go to the Your Benefits Now website or if you already applied for CalWORKs and want to apply for a homeless benefit, ask your Eligibility Worker or call the Customer Service Center at (866) 613-3777.
Find the LA County services and facilities that serve your area...