Adults ages 19-64 years of age qualify for many Medi-Cal programs. In addition to the programs below, click on the dropdown menu on the left for more information.
The Denti-Cal Program covers a variety of dental services for Medi-Cal beneficiaries, such as:
- Exams and x-rays
- Fluoride treatments
- Root canals
- Other medically necessary dental services
For questions/additional information about Denti-Cal, or to find a dentist:
- Call Denti-Cal at 1(800)322-6384;
- Visit the Denti-Cal website at www.denti-cal.ca.gov .
You may also call the following Denti-Cal Plan providers to find a dentist:
- Access Dental: 1(888)414-4110
- Health Net Dental: 1(800)977-7307
- Liberty Dental: 1(888)703-6999
For hearing impaired beneficiaries:
- Please call 1(800)735-2922 for Teletext Typewriter (TTY) assistance.
My Health LA (MHLA)
My Health LA (MHLA) provides primary health care at no cost to eligible residents of Los Angeles County. MHLA is not insurance. MHLA is a health care program for the uninsured (and un-insurable) residents of Los Angeles. Information for My Health LA is available on the My Health LA flyer or on the County of Los Angeles, Department of Health Services website. Income information is provide on this income chart.
Office of Women's Health - Services For Low-Income Women
Los Angeles County Public Health Department administers the Office of Women's Health. If you do not have health insurance and are not sure if you are eligible, call "211" LA County and request information about the Office of Women’s Health or visit their website for more information.
- Appointments can be made for free Pap tests, clinical breast exams and mammograms in a nearby community clinic or county facility;
- Heart disease is the #1 killer of women. Women can get a free heart disease risk assessment over the phone.
Ability-to-Pay Program (ATP)
The Ability-to-Pay (ATP) program is administered by the Department of Health Services (DHS). ATP offers full medical coverage for Los Angeles County residents who do not qualify for Medi-Cal, Medicare, or Covered California plan. For more information, please visit the ATP website.
Find the LA County services and facilities that serve your area...