Quarterly Report QR 7-LA
What is quarterly reporting?
Quarterly Reporting means participants are required to submit a Quarterly Report (QR 7-LA) once every three months. Eligibility and benefits for the upcoming quarter (three month period) will be based on information provided on the QR 7-LA.
Participants are asked to report information on the QR 7-LA such as income, property and changes to their household. The QR 7-LA asks participants to also report expected/anticipated changes in income or expenses over the next three months. Participants have limited reporting requirements during the quarter.
Major features of Quarterly Reporting are as follows:
- Participants are required to submit an income/eligibility report once per quarter (in the third month of the quarter). Eligibility and benefits for a three-month period are based on information provided on the QR 7-LA.
- The QR 7-LA asks for information regarding income, property, and household composition for the quarter, as well as any expected/anticipated changes in income, property or household composition over the next three-month period.
- Benefits will remain at the same level for the three months of the quarter, except under specific circumstances.
- Participants will have limited mandatory requirements during the quarter.
Publications/Forms on Quarterly Reporting (QR 7-LA)
Important Notice - Quarterly Reporting for General Relief is here to stay
Printable QR 7-LA
How to fill out your QR 7-LA Quarterly Eligibility/Status Report:
Instructions and Penalties Eligibility/Status Report:
- If you do not send in a complete report including, but not limited to, answering all questions on the QR 7-LA and attaching proof, your benefits may be delayed, changed, or stopped. Attach a separate sheet of paper, if needed.
- Facts you report may result in your benefits going up or down, or being stopped.
- Send in your completed report by the 5th of the month after the report month.
QR 7-LA Addendum, Instructions and Penalties Eligibility/Status Report
When is the QR 7-LA due?
The QR 7-LA is due by QR Cycle. Participants are assigned to a QR Cycle (the three-month Quarterly Reporting period) based on the last digit of the case number (this number can be found on the EBT card). The QR 7-LA is due on the fifth day of the third (or last month) of the Quarterly Reporting period.
The information below shows the QR Cycle (the three-month Quarterly Reporting period), the month the participant will be reporting for and when the Quarterly Eligibility/Status Report (QR 7-LA) is due to the County.
How to read the chart:
- Find the QR Cycle.
- Go to the next column to find the month the participant will be reporting for.
- Now read the next column to find out when the QR 7-LA is due to the County.
Example: The participant is in QR Cycle 1. The participant will be reporting for the month of June. The QR 7-LA is due to the County on July 5th. The next report will be for September, due October 5th, etc.
|QR Cycle||The participant will receive a QR 7-LA for the report
|The QR 7-LA is due to the County by:|
Find the LA County services and facilities that serve your area...