Employee Efficiency Awards (EESA)
Employee Efficiencies Suggestion Awards
The Purpose of the Employee Efficiencies Suggestion Awards (EESA) program is to promote quality, efficiency, effectiveness and economy in County government. The intent is to encourage DPSS employees to submit suggestions to improve Departmental operations.
Employee Efficiencies Suggestion Awards Submission
Employee efficiency suggestions must be submitted electronically, please refer to the departmental EESA web page.
Employee efficiencies suggestions must:
- Save time, labor, space, material, or supplies;
- Improve service to the public;
- Improve methods or procedures resulting in productivity/efficiency;
- Improve tools or equipment;
- Eliminate unnecessary problems, records, forms;
- Conserve energy resources; and/or
- Make possible the reduction, elimination, or avoidance of the expenditure of public funds.
Find the LA County services and facilities that serve your area...