Instructions for getting (downloading) the Acrobat Reader.
The Acrobat Reader is a plug-in which allows your browser (Internet Explorer
or Netscape) to display and print documents
To download the Acrobat Reader, first read all the instructions. You may wish
to print them as a reference.
- Click on the Get Acrobat Reader picture found after
- If you have Netscape then skip this step (go to step 3). It only applies
to Internet Explorer.
A "File Download" dialog box will appear
- Under "What would you like to do with this file?" Select "Save
this program to disk."
- Then click "OK".
- A "Save As" dialog box will appear.
- Click on the "Save in:" field and select "[C]
- The files name field should already be "rs405eng.exe"
- Click the "Save" button. The file will download.
- After the file has downloaded, then click the Windows "Start"
button. Select "Run". Type "c:\rs405eng.exe" in the
"Open" dialog box. Click the "OK" button.
The Browser will be updated with the Acrobat Reader plug-in.
- Click the "Back" button at the top left of this window to go back
to where you cane from
If you are ready to do the download then click this picture.
(use the back button
to go back to where you came from)
Updated May 13, 1999